2016 county cash rents numbers available

County-level estimates for 2016 cash rents for irrigated and non-irrigated cropland and pastureland are now available, according to the USDA’s National Agricultural Statistics Service. The estimates, based primarily on surveys conducted with farmers and ranchers, can be accessed using the QuickStats online database, found here: http://www.nass.usda.gov/Quick_Stats/

Find other agricultural statistics for Montana via Eric Sommer at 800-835-2612.



Where is your favorite place to go camping in Central Montana?